Join The Cult, Be One of Us
Koffee Kult captures the deep-rooted strength and legacy of the American dream with the livelihood and ethereal spirit of Latin America. We are more than just a coffee roasting company. We are a family of coffee lovers that expand the world, making great things happen, one coffee cup at a time. We are the seekers, the lone rangers, the fringe dwellers walking on life’s edges. We are the non-conformists, the digital nomads working late nights in cafes. We are the freaks, the weirdos, and the misunderstood. We are movers and shakers, CEOs and homemakers. We are universal and we are loved. Be one of us.
Road Dog is a speciality grade, 100% Arabica Colombian coffee. It is full-bodied and earthy with hints of chocolate, brown sugar, and cocoa. It has medium-acidity and a sweet aftertaste.
Two Pounds (32 oz.) of dark, whole coffee beans
- SWEET, SMOOTH, STRONG: Voted best coffee of 2016, Road Dog has become a highly-coveted staple of Koffee Kult.This gourmet, forward flavor dark roast has notes of chocolate and brown sugar that tantalize the tongue. Highly aromatic and caffeinated, our medium-acidity espresso beans satisfy the taste buds and awaken the soul. It’s that jolt you need before a long day of work, the fire that keeps you howling into the night, and that second-wind you seek when rolling off the tour bus at 5 am.
- RICH, FULL FLAVOR, ANY WAY YOU DRINK IT: Great as drip coffee, pour over, cold brew iced coffee, or espresso, now is the time to start drinking our premium coffee blend and believing in the Koffee Kult magic. Use it in any coffee maker, Chemex, Aeropress, or French Press. Drink at home, office, or on the road. With a pleasing aroma to its rounded, lingering flavors of cocoa and sugar, for those bold enough to live life on their own terms, this is the ONLY way you should be waking up. WELCOME
- WHERE ARE OUR BEANS PROCESSED? As supporters of small businesses, we at Koffee Kult source these beans from a small farm in the high mountains of Brazil and Colombia. This six-man operation grows and picks specialty Arabica beans that are then brought to our roasting facility in Hollywood, FL. Made in-house, our Roast Master carefully combs through the batch to select the freshest, highest-quality espresso, taking care to preserve flavor nuances and ensure correct development before packaging.
- WHO IS KOFFEE KULT? We are lovers of great coffee and lovers of life. We are the outcasts, the lone rangers, the misunderstood. We are roadies, early risers, a pair of work boots caked with American soil. We are the ever-wandering nomads that rise with the sun and let the open road be our compass. Like our Road Dog coffee, we are earthy and strong, coming at you with confidence and leaving you with a smooth, lingering finish on your tongue. We are robust. We are bold. We are you.
- JOIN THE KULT: Here at Koffee Kult, we are a hands-on group of coffee-loving misfits and entrepreneurs that have made it our mission to provide the best cup of coffee you’ve ever tasted. High-end, direct-from-the-farm coffee beans are our specialty. We call ourselves Koffee Kult because our followers are loyal and ever-growing. Once people have tried Road Dog, or any of our other lines of coffee, they don’t look back and neither will you. BE ONE OF US.