THESE BEANS MAKE ONE DAM GOOD CUP OF COFFEE
Single Origin Beans. Great Tasting Dark Roast Coffee Brewed At Home
– From Guatemala right to our roaster.
– Roasted to perfection every time!
– A dark and oily bean, just the a dark roast coffee bean should be.
All-natural fair trade organic!
Guatemala’s coffees have a distinctive taste quality favored by many for its rich flavor. There are three main growing regions — Antigua, Coban and Heuhuetanango — and in each, one finds a breath-taking rugged landscape and rich volcanic soil. Microclimates strongly influence the quality and flavor of the strictly hard beans grown at altitudes 4500′ or higher. In the cup, a Guatemalan is a medium-to-full bodied coffee, often with a depth and complexity of taste that is almost spicy or chocolatey to the tongue.
- OUR CUSTOMERS LIKE OUR COFFEE SO MUCH WE HAD TO CHANGE OUR NAME TO “DAM GOOD COFFEE.” – Excellent coffee for making Bulletproof Coffee! .
- RICH DARK FLAVOR ROASTED TO PERFECTION – Dark roasted coffee delivers rich, bold, intense flavor. Heavier on the tongue than a medium roast, a dark roasts’ rich oils coat the tongue resulting in a lingering finish that is rich and memorable. More subtle flavors are roasted away, so you taste the very heart of the beans’ essence.
- SMALL BATCH ROASTS FROM A FAMILY-OWNED ROASTER – Packaged in vacuum-sealed bags to ensure freshness!
- WE TAKE PRIDE IN USING ONLY FAIR TRADE CERTIFIED ORGANIC WHOLE COFFEE BEANS – Try it in your favorite coffee maker, coffee dripper, coffee pot, coffee press, or percolator
- LOVE IT OR IT’S ON US! If you don’t absolutely love Dam Good Coffee we’ll give you a 100% full refund with no questions asked. It’s that good. Try it yourself absolutely risk free.