Cuisinart introduces a coffeemaker with retro styling and high tech features, making it the centerpiece of any kitchen. The Cuisinart Brew Central coffeemaker is reminiscent of the days of classic styling and durable materials. A brushed metal exterior with retro-style controls houses the finest in coffee making technology. This fully programmable coffeemaker features 24-hour advance brew start, automatic shutoff, Brew Pause feature, 1-4 cup setting, adjustable heater plate, and self-cleaning function. An audible beep signals the end of the brew cycle.
- Classic brushed metal design with a 12-Cup carafe with ergonomic handle for comfortable, dripless pouring
- Brew pause feature lets you enjoy a cup of coffee before brewing has finished. Adjustable heater plate (low, medium, high) ensures that your coffee stays at the temperature you like best
- 24-hour advance brew start, programmable auto shutoff from 0 to 4 hours plus a 1- to 4-Cup feature when making less than 5 cups
- Includes: Charcoal water filter and permanent gold tone filter that ensures only the freshest coffee flavor flows through. Measuring scoop. Instruction book
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards. Charcoal water filter (removes impurities) and dimension(LxWxH) is 7.75 inches x 9.00 inches x 14.00 inches