Costa Rican Peaberry Coffee are the rarest coffee beans in the crop with an intense flavor of Costa Rica that that jumps out at you. Only 5 percent of the coffee bean crop are peaberry which are handpicked to create this incredible variety. Highly prized by connoisseurs for its balance and intensity of flavor of fruit and citrus. The flavor is similar to Kona Peaberry but at 1/4 of the price. Now back in stock for a limited time due to short supply.
La Isabela Estate is located on one of the oldest and most classic coffee regions of Costa Rica. This Single Origin Estate Coffee is shade grown at an altitude of about 5,200 feet, making it one of the world’s prized coffee. This coffee comes from the Tres Rios region near the pacific coast which produces coffees that are mild, sweet, and bright.
What is a Peaberry Coffee? Peaberry coffee beans are unique and have a much richer flavor. They are only found in 5% of the crop and are removed manually. The flavor of the peaberry is a finer quality than the rest of the crop and is desired by coffee connoisseurs.
Volcanica Coffee is a specialty importer and retailer of exotic gourmet coffee beans that is committed to offering only the finest quality coffee from volcanic regions around the world that is wonderfully exotic and remarkable in taste. 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed.
- 100% Pure Costa Rican Peaberry that provides balance and intensity of flavor of fruit and citrus that is mild, sweet, and bright
- Single Origin from La Isabela Estate located in the Tres Rios that is shade grown and rain forest certified to help the people and the earth
- Medium roasted whole bean coffee allowing the true flavor characteristic to come through for a remarkable taste.
- Fresh roasted then immediately packed and sealed to assure freshness.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed