Must DO before your first brew ✿1. Battery box is inside the machine, please connect battery box to machine by its internal plug.
✿2.Use 12v 1a wall charger to charge battery to full before your first use. Allow 4-4.5 hours.(You can press machine control button once to check battery level.)
✿3. Only wash the drinking cup, capsule cap.
✿✿✿IMPORTANT-DO NOT WASH MAIN BODY OF MACHINE; DO NOT IMMERSE MACHINE TO ANY LIQUID. THIS WILL LEAD TO MACHINE MALFUNCTION.
✿4. Machine has its internal self-cleaning function: fill water and press button for 5 seconds without capsule. NOTE: Do not place the machine upside down after using it. It would cause a damage if any liquid falls into the machine.
dimension: 2 x 1.8 x 1.4 inches
Portable coffee machine
12 V / 1 A charger
(only for charging the battery, not for heating cold water)
Car power cable 12 V / 1 A
Multilingual user manual
- 【Easy operation, easy to clean】 CONQUECO Portable Espresso Maker maximum water chamber capacity: 150mL, fully charged 4-5 hours. It takes 3-5 minutes for hot water to produce delicious espresso. Cleaning it is also very simple, you can run it again without pods, let the water rinse through.
- 【Better Espresson shooting】The Portable Espresso Maker is suit for all kinds of K-CUP coffee capsules and coffee powder. The high pressure pump up to 15 bar can produce barista-style results, releasing the subtle aroma and mellowness of the coffee capsule during the brewing process. The palate creates an incomparably dense and greasy crema that is close to traditional home coffee machines
- 【Recharge anytime, anywhere】 Portable Espresso Machine has a built-in non-removable lithium battery that can be recharged, and is equipped with a car charging cable, which is very convenient when traveling. You can work in the car, work on the go or even make coffee on the plane. To make better use of it, you can also purchase the very inexpensive DC12V-7A adapter to help you charge your coffee machine anywhere.
- 【Battery indicator light】When the Portable Espresso Maker is turned on, a blue light indicates that the coffee machine battery is fully charged. A purple light indicates that the coffee machine has about 50% of the power remaining, and when the red light is on, it indicates that the coffee machine needs to be charged.
- 【Heating coffee】 If you want hot coffee, press the button for 3 seconds to brew coffee, and the coffee will flash (breath) red during the production process. After the coffee is finished, it will beep 3 times. So you can make coffee by driving and anywhere.