Colombia Coffee Supremo Beans are grown high in the Colombian Andes and is famous for its smooth pleasant acidity, smooth finish, nutty overtones and rich medium to full body. Colombia Coffee are the world’s second largest producer of coffee and is famous for consistently producing fine gourmet coffees.
Single Origin from the Colombian Andeano Estate and is organic, Fair Trade Certified and Certified Shade Grown.
Some misconceptions is spelling this as Columbia Supreme Coffee beans or Columbian Supreme Coffee beans with an u instead of an o in Colombian and Supreme instead of the original Spanish, Supremo.
Volcanica Coffee is a specialty importer and retailer of exotic gourmet coffee beans that is committed to offering only the finest quality coffee from volcanic regions around the world that are wonderfully exotic and remarkable in taste. 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed.
- 100% Pure Colombian Supremo Coffee is the perfect balance between medium-sweet acidity and smooth-light body thanks to being organically and shade grown.
- Single Origin Origin from the Colombia Andeano Estate, Organic Coffee, Fair Trade Certified Rainforest Alliance Certified and Shade Grown to help the people and the earth
- Medium roasted whole beans allowing the true flavor characteristic to come through for a remarkable taste.
- Fresh roasted then immediately packed and sealed to assure freshness
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed