Experience the nostalgia of percolated coffee with the Bozeman 12 CUP Stainless Steel Percolator Coffee Pot, made exclusively by Coletti
Are you bored with your automatic coffee maker? Then take control and become a Coffee Craftsman just like your grandparents!
Coffee Percolators are making a comeback and the Coletti Bozeman 12 CUP Coffee Percolator is the very best way to experience this trend! Crafted of solid steel, this pot is designed exclusively for percolating coffee the old-fashion way.
Do you like your coffee hot? The boiling water and convection process ensures the hottest cup of coffee possible. The 12 CUP pot helps keep the coffee hot until you drink it.
The rosewood handle not only gives this percolator a classic look but prevents the handle from heating up to reduce the possibility of burns.
No other percolator on the market comes with filers. Not only will these prevent the coffee ground from falling through, but they also lower cholesterol by reducing the amount of oil that gets into the coffee.
12 CUP Capacity
20 pack of filters included
Glass cover knob
Great for camping
NOT designed for flat top stoves
Click ‘Add to Cart’ to buy now!
- NO ALUMINUM OR PLASTIC: Named after the rugged city of Bozeman, this percolator coffee pot is 18/8 stainless steel, with a glass cover knob, handle, and is dishwasher safe.
- TASTE THE DIFFERENCE: Unlike drip methods, our percolator coffee pot extracts a fuller, richer flavor for a powerful taste.
- EXPERIENCE THE NOSTALGIA: There is something comforting about brewing coffee like our grandparents did! Ditch the cords – use a stovetop coffee maker.
- ENJOY THE PROCESS: It’s not just about the coffee; the process matters. Become a Coffee Craftsman.
- FILTERS INCLUDED: Filers are not necessary for operation, but included for those who want prevent the finely ground coffee from falling through the percolator basket.