It is a little known fact that French Vanilla is not a vanilla flavor at all, but a term used to describe the French method of making ice cream using egg yolks, cream, and vanilla pods. The unique flavor and aroma came to be called French Vanilla by perfume and specialty product companies, and has been in use ever since. Our French Vanilla flavored coffee captures these special qualities on our light roast blend of beans.
- Coffee is roasted fresh immediately prior to packaging
- Coffee beans are slow-roasted to bring out a fuller, more even flavor
- Whole bean coffee stays fresher longer
- Coffee beans are packaged to ensure optimal freshness
- A special coffee blend is used to best bring out the natural & artificial flavors