Brazil is know the world over as one of the most prolific and dedicated of coffee producers. This artisan coffee from the Santos region is French roasted in small batches and packaged in foil-lined valved bags for maximum freshness. This low acidity coffee displays the rich, full-bodied flavor of a classic dark roast and features undertones of cinnamon, dark chocolate, and dried cherry. Perfect for drip coffeemakers, espresso, pour over, French press, percolator, and reusable K-cup.
- One 5 pound bag of 100% Arabica Dark Brazilian Santos whole bean coffee
- This craft dark roast offers a rich and full-bodied flavor with low acidity
- An eye-opening aroma complimented by smoothness usually only found in lighter roasts
- Cupping Notes: Cinnamon ❘ Dark Chocolate | Dried Cherry | No Flavoring Added
- Putting café quality small batch, artisan coffee in your coffeemaker