Brazil is known the world over as one of the most prolific and dedicated of coffee producers. This selection from the Santos region is roasted to the French level. It produces a rich, full-bodied flavor yet maintains the smoothness usually found in a lighter roast. Featuring a pleasant cinnamon nuance and undertones of dark chocolate, this bean is perfect for anything from drip coffee to espresso. If you’re looking for a low-acid coffee, this roast is an excellent way to experience a dark roast and low acidity in a single cup! Packaging for this product may vary from that shown in the image above.
- One 5 pound bag of 100% Arabica Dark Brazilian Santos ground coffee
- This craft dark roast offers a rich and full-bodied flavor with low acidity
- An eye-opening aroma complimented by smoothness usually only found in lighter roasts
- Cupping Notes: Cinnamon ❘ Dark Chocolate | Dried Cherry | No Flavoring Added
- Putting café quality, artisan coffee in your coffeemaker