Since 1932, coffee lovers have been starting their day with Chock Full o’Nuts. The fresh brewed taste and aroma of our Soho Morning Mild Roast single serve coffee cups will transport you to the coffee shops of New York City’s artistic Soho neighborhood. Wake up with a full-flavored mildly roasted breakfast blend that is rich without being bitter. Soho Morning Mild Roast is made from premium 100% Arabica coffee beans that are hand-selected from the finest growing regions in Colombia. Our unique single serve mesh coffee pods offer a one-cup convenience that is compatible with all K-CUP brewers, including Keurig 2.0. From our first coffee shop on Broadway in New York City, Chock Full o’Nuts has been roasting perfectly flavored, aromatic coffee for nearly 100 years. Even though we use 30% less plastic than traditional molded plastic coffee pods, the rich aroma & taste are not compromised! Now you can enjoy an amazing cup of coffee day or night with our easy-to-use, single-serve pods.
- 100% PREMIUM ARABICA – Chock Full o’Nuts single serve coffee cups are a rich blend of 100% premium Arabica coffee beans that have been roasted to perfection. Each cup delivers a delicious flavor and the unmistakable aroma of Chock Full o’Nuts.
- BREAKFAST BLEND – Our Soho Morning Mild Roast is full of flavor yet mild, and rich without being bitter. Wake up with the taste and aroma of fresh brewed smooth tasting coffee.
- KEURIG 2.0 COMPATIBLE – Filter Cup, our single-serve coffee pod, is the convenient way to enjoy a fresh-tasting delicious and aromatic single cup of coffee. Compatible with all K-CUP brewers.
- 30% LESS PLASTIC – Our unique mesh coffee pod design uses 30% less plastic than traditional single-serve pods without compromising fresh taste and aroma. The pods come in a resealable package that keeps coffee fresher longer.
- BREWING COFFEE SINCE 1932 – From the first shop in New York City to the homes of coffee lovers worldwide, Chock Full o’Nuts has been the trusted name in perfectly roasted “heavenly” coffee for almost 100 years.