Rich in flavor. Subtle, yet complex. Just a few words that have been describing Cameron’s coffee since 1978. What can we say? It’s all in the bean. After seeking out the world’s finest plantations, we select only the highest flavor-quality Arabica beans. These beans are typically grown at a high altitude, usually 4,000-5,000 feet above sea level. The higher altitude makes the coffee cherry mature slower and stay on the tree longer, resulting in a coffee bean that is more dense, less acidic, and has naturally lower levels of caffeine. Then, we carefully blend and roast them in small batches and rush them fresh to you. Is it worth the effort? Taste for yourself. We have a hunch you’ll be savoring the true character one delicious sip after the other.
- QUICK AND EASY: One box of 18 Chocolate Caramel Brownie single serve, compostable, coffee pods. Cameron’s Coffee strives to provide the convenience of a single serve pod with the quality of café brewed coffee.
- RICH AND FLAVORFUL: Sweet, creamy caramel draped over rich chocolate. Indulge in a bite of brownie in every cup.
- THE FUTURE OF COFFEE: We’re proud to be one of the few North American coffee manufacturers with imported single serve technology from Bologna, Italy.
- BETTER FOR THE EARTH: Cameron’s pods use a real coffee filter, not a plastic cup. Certified compostable in industrial compositing facilities. Check locally as these facilities do not exist in many communities.
- WORKS AT HOME OR THE OFFICE: Compatible with Keurig 2.0 for a great coffee experience. If you enjoy pods from The Original Donut Shop, Dunkin’ Donuts, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, or Starbucks – try Cameron’s Coffee pods.