This single-origin coffee comes from cooperatives in perhaps Costa Rica’s most famous coffee region, Tarrazu. The medium roast allows the flavors imparted by the region’s rich soils to truly stand out. Enjoy the chocolate and grapefruit notes, with luscious woody aromas, a good body, and marked acidity.
Quick Facts About Café Britt’s Single Origin from Tarrazu
- 100% Arabica Costa Rican Coffee
- Premium three-layer aluminum packaging with a one-way freshness valve to guarantee maximum freshness.
- Single Origin
- Roast: Medium
- Flavor Notes: Chocolate, grape fruit
- Aroma: Woody
- Altitude: 1200 to 1600 meters
- Region: Tarrazu (Costa Rica)
- Arabica Varietals: Caturra, Catuai
- Strictly Hard Bean (SHB)
- Kosher pareve certification
- Gluten free
- Coffee from the famous Costa Rica Tarrazú region.
- Dark roasted for a full-bodied, chocolaty flavor and aroma that seduce the senses.
- 100% Costa Rica Arabica Gourmet Coffee.
- costa Rican coffee
- Weight: 12 Ounces (340 grams).