The Breville Oracle Touch strikes the balance between convenience and quality with dead-simple operation and the prosumer-inspired basics to back it up. True to its name, the Touch flaunts a vibrant 4-inch touchscreen that lets you zip through controls and menus, change settings, and program and save custom drinks-all at the flick of a finger. The streamlined screen means friendlier operation for owners and guests alike, while also enabling custom drinks and labels to make your mornings easier. The Oracle Touch’s impressive featureset finds its roots in traditional espresso machine designs: dedicated brew and steam boilers, PID temperature control, a heated brew group, and built-in pre-infusion (to name a few). And just like the original Oracle, the Touch sports an automatic dosing and self-tamping grinder (that now supports both single and double espresso baskets), volumetric shot programming, and best-in-class automatic milk steaming that rivals most cafes.
- Automated, touch screen operation simplifies how to make your favourite cafe coffee in three easy steps – grind, brew and milk. You can easily adjust the coffee strength, milk texture or temperature to suit your taste. Then save it with your own unique name. Create and save up to 8 personalised coffees.
- Dose amount: The integrated conical burr grinder automatically grinds, doses and tamps 22 grams for a double shot, similar to the commercial machine in your favourite cafe.
- Precise water temperature: The difference between an ashy or balanced tasting espresso can be caused by temperature change as little as 1ºC. The Oracle Touch uses digital temperature control (PID) technology this ensures the temperature is kept at its optimum range. The combination of dual stainless steel boilers and heated group head delivers water at the precise temperature.
- Optimal water pressure: The Over Pressure Valve (OPV) is a commercial feature included in the Oracle Touch. This limits the maximum pressure throughout the extraction, helping prevent bitter flavours in the coffee shot. It also has true low pressure pre-infusion, which gradually increases the pressure to gently expand the grinds for an even extraction.
- Sufficient steam pressure: A cafe quality coffee is a delicate balance of espresso flavour and rich sweet milk with a micro-foam texture. The steam wand, powered by a dedicated steam boiler, automatically textures milk to your taste, delivering barista quality silky micro-foam that enhances the flavour of coffee. Then it cleans itself!