Automated, touch screen operation simplifies how to make your favourite cafe coffee in three easy steps – grind, brew and milk. We put the barista inside the machine so you don’t have to be one!the Oracle« Touch delivers on the 4 key elements of true cafe quality coffee:Dose amount: The integrated conical burr grinder automatically grinds, doses and tamps 22 grams for a double shot, similar to the commercial machine in your favourite cafe.Precise water temperature: The difference between an ashy or balanced tasting espresso can be caused by temperature change as little as 1¦C. The Oracle« Touch uses digital temperature control (PID) technology this ensures the temperature is kept at its optimum range. The combination of dual stainless steel boilers and heated group head delivers water at the precise temperature.Optimal water pressure: The Over Pressure Valve (OPV) is a commercial feature included in the Oracle« Touch. This limits the maximum pressure throughout the extraction, helping prevent bitter flavours in the coffee shot. It also has true low pressure pre-infusion, which gradually increases the pressure to gently expand the grinds for an even extraction.Sufficient steam pressure: A cafe quality coffee is a delicate balance of espresso flavour and rich sweet milk with a micro-foam texture. The steam wand, powered by a dedicated steam boiler, automatically textures milk to your taste, delivering barista quality silky micro-foam that enhances the flavour of coffee. Then it cleans itself!
- Breville’s next-generation espresso machine features a color screen that lets you swipe and select to create barista-style favorites at just a touch
- The Oracle Touch turns even amateur coffee enthusiasts into seasoned pros by simplifying two of the trickiest aspects of achieving café-quality espresso drinks: dosing and steaming
- Groundbreaking automatic grinding, tamping and dosing ensure full-bodied flavor every time
- Plus hands-free steaming delivers the silky smooth micro-foam that’s essential for latte art
- Every aspect of the Oracle Touch-from the commercial porta-filter and precise temperature control to low-pressure pre-infusion-has been engineered to deliver the ultimate in home espresso: rich, bean-to-cup perfection in less than a minute