Espresso making is notorious for being both an art and a science, requiring you to carefully adjust each of the inputs (grind size, grind amount, etc.). But even complete beginners and aspiring baristas can pull a perfect shot from the Breville Barista Express. For beginners, it comes with two dual-wall, pressurized filters that regulate pressure and help optimize the extraction. For more experienced baristas, the Barista Express includes two single-wall, non-pressurized filters that give you more room to experiment with different grind sizes, grind amounts, and tamping pressure.
The Barista Express gives you free rein to explore the art of espresso. In addition to its integrated burr grinder, the Breville Barista Express has an Italian-manufactured 15 bar pump and thermocoil heating system that ensures accurate regulation of water temperature for a full-flavored espresso. A pre-brew function and flat shower head make sure that the water is optimally distributed through the coffee puck. The Barista Express also has several helpful features, such as a cup warmer on the top of the machine and a feature that removes excess water from the filter basket after coffee extraction, so the used grounds form a dry puck for quicker cleanup.
Moreover, No-slip feet keep the machine from sliding across the counter when the burr grinder is activated. The Barista Express is housed in a sleek stainless steel casing, making it an attractive and timeless addition to any kitchen. The entire unit is easy to clean and comes with a hideaway storage compartment for the included cleaning tools, in addition to an easily removable drip tray.
- Breville BES870BSXL Express Coffee Machine (Black Sesame)
- Harold Imports 43739 50mm/55mm Espresso Handheld Tamper
- Update International Stainless Steel Frothing Pitcher (20oz)
- Update International 3 oz. Ceramic Tiara Cup and Saucer
- 15 Bar Italian Pump / Stainless steel conical burr grinder with 1/2 lb. sealed bean hopper
- Purge Function: Automatically adjusts water temperature after steam for optimal espresso extraction temperature
- 1600W Thermo coil heating system
- 67 fluid Oz (2L) removable water tank with handle
- Features hideaway storage compartment for included cleaning tools