For espresso with a well-balanced flavor, flavor needs to be drawn evenly from all the coffee grinds. What is the best way to prepare the grinds for an even extraction?
Rather than starting with bursts of high pressure, the Breville Infuser Espresso Machine starts with steady, low pressure to gently expand the grinds. This helps fills in any cracks, gaps, or irregularities in the coffee puck before full pressure is applied, so even pressure is applied to all parts of the coffee puck and optimal flavor is extracted.
Espresso Like Never Before
The BES840XL has both automatic features, like temperature settings, and programmable features like volumetric control. The key features that set it apart from other espresso machines in its price range are the pre-infusion technology, the thermocoil heating system, and PID temperature control technology.
Other helpful features include a cup warmer on the top of the machine and a feature that removes excess water from the filter basket after coffee extraction, so the used grounds form a dry puck for quicker cleanup. The machine goes into ‘Sleep Mode’ after 1 hour and automatically shuts off after 3 hours. There is extra-tall cup clearance for brewing directly into travel mugs.
Other touches include an ‘Empty Me!’ indicator that lets you know when the removable drip tray is full and a ‘Clean Me’ cleaning alert. The storage tray houses the included accessories. Lastly, all parts that come in contact with water and coffee are BPA free.
- Breville The Infuser Espresso Machine
- 4 x Knox Gear Handheld Milk Frother
- 5 x Knox Gear 16oz. Mug with Spoon (2-Pack)
- EVEN FLAVOR EXTRACTION: Breville Infuser Espresso Machine starts with steady, low pressure to gently expand the grinds so even pressure is applied to all parts of the coffee puck and optimal flavor is extracted
- MICRO-FOAM MILK TEXTURING: High power 1650W element for high pressure steam and faster heat up to create the micro-foam necessary for a café quality taste and essential for creating latte art
- FLEXIBLE SHOT CONTROL: Choose between 1 shot, 2 shots or manual control over how much espresso ends up in your cup for the perfect dose every time
- MAINTENANCE INDICATORS: ‘Empty Me!’ indicator that lets you know when the removable drip tray is full and a ‘Clean Me’ cleaning alert
- HEALTHY USE: All parts that come in contact with water and coffee are BPA free