Boyd’s organic coffee is USDA Certified Organic., so you know it’s the real thing. Sourced from 100% Arabica coffee beans, picked at the peak of freshness, our Red Wagon Organic Coffee is ideal for any meal.
Our Roastmasters meticulously evaluate each day’s roast for aroma, flavor, body and acidity—guaranteeing superb quality from Origin to Cup™. Every batch of coffee is tested multiple times to meet our rigorous standards, ensuring each cup of Boyds Coffee is the ultimate coffee experience.
Boyd’s single-serve coffee is packed in filter pods that allow the water to completely saturate the coffee grounds – producing a richer taste and releasing the full aroma of your brewing coffee. And, our pods are completely compostable – so you know you are drinking a great coffee that is good for the environment.
Boyd’s Coffee single-serve coffees will work in brewers that accept K-Cup® portion packs, excluding Keurig® 2.0 brewers. And our single pods are BPI certified compostable, which means they meet the stringent standards of the Biodegradable Products Institute as a completely compostable product.
When you want a coffee that has a rich, bold, smooth flavor AND is good for the environment, Boyd’s is the only name you need to know.
- USDA Certified Organic Coffee – blended from 100% Arabica coffee beans
- Single Pod cups individually wrapped for freshness
- Packed in a resealable foil pouch to lock in freshness
- Patented filter allows more water to saturate coffee for a more flavorful brew
- No plastic cup like traditional K-Cup packs – less waste
- Enjoy a richer, better tasting organic single-serve coffee at a great value
- Convenient bulk pack case has 6 boxes of 12-count pods