In the early 2000s, we started delivering fresh-roasted coffee beans out of the back of a station wagon to friends in the San Francisco Bay Area. We’ve grown a little since then and, improbably and delightfully, there are hundreds of us now, from Tokyo to New York City. More than fifteen years later, we’re still dedicated to bringing our guests coffee at the absolute peak of deliciousness. First, we work closely with farmers and producers around the world to source the finest direct trade coffees we can find. Then, we roast them to our exacting flavor standards before finally serving them to you. We think it’s a privilege to deliver the coffees we love, by farmers we admire, into your hands or onto your doorstep.
- Blue Bottle Coffee has been sourcing, roasting, and serving delicious coffees in our cafes since 2003. The moment you open this can, the coffee beans inside are just as fresh and beautiful as the coffees in our cafes
- Flavor Profile: Baking Chocolate, Orange Zest, Brown Sugar
- The Future of Coffee – This pressure-sealed can removes 300 times more oxygen-the #1 enemy of freshness-than a standard paper bag, locking in just-roasted deliciousness
- Sustainable – We work directly with farmers around the world to source our coffees as responsibly as possible and then package them in 100% recyclable packaging
- Ideal for All Brew Methods – Including pour over, French press, coffee maker, AeroPress, Chemex, espresso, cold brew, and more