Are you a person who enjoys the rich taste and texture of a great coffee? If you do not like to compensate for the bitterness of coffee by adding more cream and sugar, Bekama is the coffee for you. Our delicious, Grade 1 organic and GMO-Free specialty coffee beans are sourced directly from smallholder farmers in Ethiopia, the birthplace of coffee. We pride ourselves in ensuring that our handpicked and sorted small lot coffee is 100% traceable by eliminating the middleman and directly sourcing our beans from farmers and farmer cooperatives. We empower our farmers by allocating a percentage of sales of this coffee to support the distribution of USA manufactured solar energy systems to farmers who do not have access to electricity. Bekama Coffee operates in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia and Princeton, New Jersey, USA.
- Bekama Coffee, USDA Organic GMO-Free, Premium Ethiopian Specialty Coffee, 100% Arabica, Single-Origin Traceable, Hand Picked, Whole Bean, 8 Ounce
- Cupping Notes: As a brewed coffee, Bekama’s Solinté type offers notes of chocolate, dried banana, baking spices, aromatic woods and unmistakable blueberry. It has balanced acidity and is resonant with quietly flavor-saturated finish.
- Roast Type: Medium Roast, Whole Bean
- Origin: Amaro Region, Ethiopia
- Growing Environment: 5700 ft Above Sea Level, Red Fertile Soil, Rainfall: 900-1800mm, Temperature: 50⁰f to 95⁰f