The Ascaso Dream UP V3 machine has had some extra elegance added to its already dynamic design! Ascaso has crafted the portafilter handle and steam knob out of Pyrenean boxwood-adding artful, chemical-free durability that you can feel! We love how this new addition in design compliments The Dream’s signature retro look. Plus, with the addition of the PID, control of the temperature of your coffee and hot water is at your fingertips!
- PID Temperature Management – Program your PID controller to get just-right shots every time. This model even features offset programming, letting you calibrate temperature to account for drops in the system on the way to your glass.
- 58mm Group – The 58mm group and portafilter opens you up to a range of aftermarket accessories, including replacement gaskets and dispersion screens from the popular E61 format.
- Adjustable OPV – An externally-accessible screw lets you set the max pressure the pump will push through your group head. In addition to giving you an extra parameter to play with, this opens up the Dream PID to backflushing.
- Programming – Unlike the original, the Dream PID is packed with programming for power saving, pre-infusion, and shot length programming.
- Pressure Gauge – Another welcome change, the Dream PID has swapped its analog temperature gauge to monitor pressure instead.