PREMIUM ARTISAN GROUND COFFEE HAND ROASTED AND PERFECTED IN ITALY
VENEZIA – LIGHT ROAST SELECTION BLEND
Selection Blend crafted with coffee from the Highlands of Vietnam, India and tropical Ethiopia.
GROUND for Cafetiere/French Press, Filter, Pour Over, Drip or Aeropress:
This blend has a fragrant aroma and delightful tones of honey. It has been perfected by Lisa, the daughter of the Pelliconi family. Lisa likes a light coffee with a “green” and berry-like taste. The beauty of Venice and the sweets of an Italian ‘Pasticcerias’ were the inspiration behind this slow hand roasted coffee.
Visit WWW.AROMISTICO.COFFEE for more details on all our gourmet coffees. We offer the best quality of coffees from around the world, selected with a devotion for traditions, to create unique and unmistakable Italian blends, full of aroma and with a signature aftertaste. We are a small independent Italian family business with an original and true artesian passion for quality Italian coffee. All our coffee is hand roasted in Italy in small batches and it is left to dry and mature in the Italian air of the Lake Garda region. Distinguished coffee flavour and its aftertaste are not only determined by the beans and their roast, but also by all the basic surrounding elements like air, temperature, climate and water. Aromistico coffee allows you to bring a little piece of Italy and its history into your home.
Visit our Store for all our other selection coffee blends, ground or whole-beans:
- FIRENZE, DECAF medium roast
- ROMA, medium/dark roast
- NAPOLI, dark roast
- INTENSE CREMA, FRAGRANT, SWEET AND BERRY-LIKE – RICH IN ANTIOXIDANTS / Also available as WHOLE BEANS, see our Seller Store
- A BLEND CRAFTED WITH COFFEE FROM THE HIGHLANDS OF VIETNAM, INDIA AND TROPICAL ETHIOPIA. Using carefully balanced and crafted combinations of quality arabica and robusta, with Aromistico we have developed distinct Italian blends all different in strength and with distinguishing notes, but with a reoccurring aftertaste theme.
- ITALIAN ARTISAN GOURMET HAND-ROASTED COFFEE, ROASTED IN LAKE GARDA, ITALY, IN SMALL BATCHES – @Aromistico is a proud artisan producer member of The Guild of Fine Food
- VALVE and EASY RESEAL BAG, NOT AVAILABLE IN SUPERMARKETS. Full of aroma and with a signature aftertaste. Strength: Light Roast 1 (out of 5)
- GROUND FOR CAFETIERE / FRENCH PRESS, MOKA POT, FILTER, POUR OVER, DRIP OR AEROPRESS. Produced by the Pelliconi Family, Independent Italian Artisan Roasters. To best ensure you receive fresh gourmet coffee, we roast, ground and ship to Amazon regularly in small batches: our aim is for you to experience the real difference of Italian freshly roasted and ground coffee.