Full Body, with a Deep rich Chocolaty Flavor, and a clean finish. Smooth Milk Chocolate, with Notes of Honey, Caramel and Cocoa. Organic Certified. This Coffee is an exceptional Honduran coffee from the Marcala region. No chemical inputs are used. The cherries (fruit of the coffee bean), are composted and used as fertilizer, along with vermiculture, and fewer insects are present at the altitude that it’s grown, so no insecticides are necessary. If there ever is a bug problem, farmers sometimes plant peppers as a repellent. The coffee is very dense, and thus has depth of flavor and we are able to roast it just right to bring out its natural flavor characteristics and a wonderful sweetness. All our coffees are roasted fresh to order in multiple small batch roasters (30-60 kilos) at our facility in Miami. We are a family of growers and roasters, laser-focused on quality, and because of our volume and innovative model, we are able to deliver an excellent quality 100% organic coffee, at a price that represents a considerable value. Name: Subtle Earth Organic – Certification: Organic – Origin: Honduras – Region: Marcala – Importer: Burke Brands LLC – Grade: Strictly High Grown (SHG) – Roast Degree: Light Roast – Agtron: 53/68 – Comments: Smooth Milk Chocolate, with Notes of Honey, Caramel and Cocoa.
- New! Subtle Earth Organic Coffee Light Roast!
- USDA Organic Certified by CCOF – 100% Arabica – Low Acidity – Non GMO
- Rich and chocolaty with profound depth of flavor, velvety body, and low acidity. 100% organic.
- Process: Fully washed and dried on patio. Varietal: Catuai – Altitude: 1160-1310 meters above sea level.
- Origin: Honduras, Sharing Certified Program(TM)