The Short Story of How We Earned Our Name Way back in 1970, we set out to craft the best cup of coffee. By using only the finest beans and perfecting our signature smooth roast, we landed on something downright delicious. And because we knew had something special, we entered a competition and were named u201CThe Best Coffee in Seattleu201D. We were thrilledu2014and knew that we had found our name. Today, we continue to obsess over our award-winning coffees, because our name reminds us just how high weu2019ve set the bar. Itu2019s a promise to you. And a challenge to us.
- Our Portside Blend is a full-flavored, medium-roast coffee-balanced and smooth-roasted to perfection-that was born in Seattle
- The recipe for great Seattle’s Best Coffee is 2 tbsp. (10 g) of ground coffee for every 6 fl. oz. (180 mL) of water
- Stock up on Seattle’s Best Coffee ground roasts for your home. All 3 bags come in one box
- How to Brew: For best taste, use cold, filtered water and store ground coffee in a cool, dark place
- Contains: Three 12-oz. bags of Seattle’s Best Coffee Portside Blend Medium Roast Ground Coffee