Nestlé Brasilia Premium Whole Coffee Beans
At Nestlé Brasilia, we have sourced the finest Arabica and Robusta beans from all arond the world.
Beans are carefully tested and curated by Nestlé professional agents present at top coffee farms arond the world.
Green beans are then shipped to Nestlé Procafé factory in Barcelona, Spain. Our Master Roaster
tastes each batch of beans to ensure they meet our quality standards.
Upon arriving in Barcelona, the beans are subjected to a series of tests to assess their quality. And then they’re
tested again. Only the best beans are roasted and end up in your cup.
Natural Roasted Coffee Bean Medalla de Oro/Brasilia Italiano
This blend of abundant cream formed by Arabica and Robusta beans from Brazil and Colombia has an unmistakable character and full body.
Its powerful aromas evoke nuances of wood and liquorice and give this coffee an intense flavour that prolongs the pleasure of the taste in the mouth.
Roasting is the most delicate part in crafting a delicious coffee.
During roasting, the beans change color, lose weight, and gain volume.
The heat also helps bring out flavours and aromas.
The darker the roast, the more sugars and proteins caramelize, resulting in more bitterness and less acidity.
Whether light, medium or dark, our beans can be roasted to the exact flavor we have in mind.
A lighter bean will release a more pronounced acidity, while a darker bean offers a strong and bitter taste.
- Nestle Quality – The most advanced technology, the best prepared team and a worldwide logistics allows us to obtain coffees of constant and unequaled quality
- Premium Blend – A blend of South American Arabicas and high quality Asian Robustas.
- Fresh Dark Roast – Dark roast of this premium blend delivers a full bodied flavor and intense taste that lingers on the palate
- Heavy Cream – A velvety long-lasting cream that remains in your cup
- Suitable for espresso (fine grinding) and drip coffee (coarse grinding) preparations.