GREAT COFFEE FROM SEED TO CUP!!! High in the cloud forests of Jinotega, Nicaragua, at 4500 feet elevation, the farms of Don Tomas Coffee Company are passionately producing the perfect coffee. Great coffee does not happen by chance, but is developed with purpose and pride. With attention to cultivation details, we nurture our coffee cherries under a canopy of abundant shade trees to achieve optimal flavors and sweetness. Then we hand harvest and selectively process only the ripened red cherries to preserve every bit of the coffee’s natural fruitiness and brightness. The best of our coffee beans are then small batch roasted to deliver an unforgettable drinking experience. A true seed-to-cup coffee, which makes the Don Tomas® coffee truly unique. COFFEE STEWARDSHIP THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE!!! The Don Tomas® family farms practice socially responsible farming and uphold commitments to our environment and community. A portion of the revenues from sales of Don Tomas® Coffee directly support the local community by funding housing, medical clinics, chapels and the Flor de María Vocational School. Don Tomas Coffee Company, LLC believes in giving back to the community and to the families that work together on Don Tomas® family farms. SUGGESTED BREWING METHOD Start with 14 grams (2 tbsp) for every 240 ml (8 oz) of hot water (96°C). Adjust up or down the amount of hot water to suit your taste.
- The Top and Best 10% of our Coffee Harvest!
- Medium Roast: Butterscotch aroma. Chocolatey. Smooth.
- Great Coffee that provides education, nutrition & medical services to our farmworkers & their families and funds research in coffee post-harvest chemistry
- Coffee sales directly support housing, chapels and the K-12th Flor de María School.
- In research partnership with UC Davis Coffee Center at our farm’s research station.