ESPRESSO COFFEE BEANS
Our Espresso Coffee Beans are a specialized blend of Arabica (80%) and Robusta (20%). It is a high-altitude coffee with medium to full body taste. Grown in the Cau Dat region of Viet Nam,
Our coffee has a crisp, fruit flavor with intense aroma and no bitter aftertaste. Coffee grown in a high-altitude is sought after and loved by coffee aficionados for good reason. The elevation encourages slow growth, and in combination with the temperate climate, the Cau Dat region produces a dense rich coffee bean with deep, complex flavors. Cau Dat is 4921 feet (1500 meters) above sea level, ideal conditions for producing the finest coffee beans found anywhere in the world.
LIGHT ROAST COFFEE BEANS
Our Roast Masters are obsessed with roasting coffee. Dark roast is Dark brown in color, no oil on beans, smooth flavor, and balanced acidity
A unique blend of 80% Arabica and 20% Robusta coffee bean from Cau Dat Viet Nam make up smooth dark roasted coffee. Roasted in Vietnam.
Have it YOUR WAY!
Did you know that the water is just as important? Bad water makes bad coffee. Use bottled spring water for the best cup. Avoid using distilled water, unfiltered municipal water, or softened water.
- ✅ 80% Arabica + 20% Robusta create the Specialty espresso Coffee Beans with a Medium to full body has a deep fruity flavor.
- ✅ Light roast coffee beans perfect for use in home/commercial espresso machines or Viet Nam Traditional coffee filter.
- ✅ HIGH ALTITUDE COFFEE – Grown at 4921 feet above sea level our super espresso are dense and flavorful
- ✅ FRESH ARRIVAL GUARANTEE – our specialty coffee beans layered aluminium and one way van packaging keeps oxygen out.
- ✅ Our roasting process ensure each batch of coffee beans whole maintains the same consistent flavor you’ve grown accustomed to.