Fresh Roasted Coffee, Dark Roast Coffee Pod Variety Pack
Features 72 Dark Roasted single-serve coffee pods. Each one is made from high quality 100% Arabica coffee beans that are roasted fresh and packed into our recyclable pods for the ultimate in flavor and freshness. All of our coffee pods are compatible with 1.0 & 2.0 K-Cup brewers. Variety pack contains four 18 count boxes of the following specialty single origin coffees:
- Dark Roast Brazil Cerrado
- Dark Roast Costa Rica Tarrazu
- Dark Roast Guatemalan Huehuetenango
- Dark Roast Sumatra Mandheling
Fresh Roasted Coffee
The Fresh Roasted Coffee process begins at the source. Our coffees are chosen and established with great love and greater yet – consideration of origin, flavor profile and quality. All of these components help us to deliver consistent, exceptional coffee with true approachability.
Coffee has four age old enemies; heat, light, air and moisture. The way coffee is stored is essential to keeping it fresh and ready to enjoy. Storing coffee in conditions that expose it to these elements will allow for the coffee to lose its flavor rapidly. Fresh Roasted Coffee pods are nitrogen-flushed but should be stored out of direct sunlight and at room temperature. Coffee should not be stored in the freezer, contrary to popular belief, as it leads to moisture extracting the flavor of the coffee. Coffee is porous and will also absorb unwanted flavors from your freezer.
What Is In My Coffee?
100% roasted Arabica coffee beans, no additives, artificial flavors or preservatives.
Fresh Roasted Coffee LLC is not affiliated with Keurig, Inc. KEURIG is a registered trademark of Keurig, Inc.
- Dark Roast Variety Pack Contains 72 Single-Serve Pods, Proudly Roasted, Blended, and Packaged in USA. Compatible with Any Keurig 1.0 or 2.0 Brewer. Pods are Recyclable/Compostable.
- Dark Brazil Cerrado is a smooth and bold bodied coffee with a nutty flavor profile and an airy cocoa finish.
- Dark Costa Rica Tarrazu is a wonderful well rounded and semi-sweet coffee with a bright lemon finish.
- Dark Guatemalan is delicious, bold and possesses little to no acidity. Traditional woody aromatics and a spiced finish.
- Dark Sumatra Mandheling has a bold and captivating flavor profile with syrupy and spiced notes that create a smooth and well-rounded cup.