Taste the rich, buttery flavor of caramel blended with medium roasted coffee. This satiny smooth coffee is made from only 100% select Arabica coffee beans. Enjoy 12 ounces (approx 45 six-ounce cups of coffee.) Enjoy the taste of our Golden Caramel medium roast flavored coffee (medium full body, medium brightness, smooth and buttery taste.) Add a small amount of cream and sugar to your Golden Caramel coffe to bring out the perfect taste and flavor. Golden Caramel ground medium roast flavored coffee also available in 36 count and 72 count box single serve coffee pods (compatible with Keurig KCup brewers). You may also enjoy our other medium roast flavored coffees: French Vanilla, Toasted Hazelnut, Pecan Praline, Cafe de Olla, and seasonal offerings: Mardi Gras King Cake coffee, Sugar Dusted Beignet, Spiced Pumpkin Pecan Pie, and Dark Chocolate Peppermint. The roast refers to the temperature which the coffee bean was roasted. The roast determines the flavor of the coffee. Light roasts are described as ‘sweet’ or ‘well-balanced’, while dark roasts are intense and lively. The body is the weight of the cofee on the tongue. It’s described as ‘syrupy’, ‘heavy’ or ‘buttery’. The brightness (acidity) refers to the tangy quality, liveliness or bright note that highlights the flavor of the coffee. Acidity is felt on the sides and back of the tongue. High acidity is described as ‘winey’, ‘bright’, ‘lively’, ‘sharp’, or ‘tangy’.
- SMOOTH & BUTTERY: Taste the rich, buttery flavor of caramel blended with medium roasted coffee. This satiny smooth coffee is made from only 100% select Arabica coffee beans. Enjoy 12 ounces (approx 45 six-ounce cups of coffee.)
- FIND YOUR PERFECT BLEND: A blend for every taste; medium roast Breakfast Blend for a perfect morning, Café Special or Coffee & Chicory (New Orleans tradition) for an afternoon perk, an evening cup of Signature Dark, Decaf, or a flavored coffee blend for a treat.
- MAKE IT COMMUNITY: Community Coffee is dedicated to giving back to the communities we serve with passion for ensuring everything we do is as good as our coffee through sustainable coffee bean sourcing, giving back to single-origin coffee farms, military and education.
- HINT OF FLAVOR: Flavored coffee fan? Try Pecan Praline, French Vanilla, Hazelnut, Mardi Gras King Cake coffee, or seasonal: Sugar Dusted Beignet, Spiced Pumpkin Pecan Pie, Dark Chocolate Peppermint in ground or single serve (for Keurig K-cup brewers).
- JUST HOW YOU LIKE IT: Single-serve coffee pods (k cup compatible), whole beans for your coffee bean grinder, coarse ground coffee for a French press, ground coffees for every coffee maker or steep overnight for cold brew or iced coffee.
- RICH, SMOOTH TASTE: Try in place of: Starbucks, Gevalia, Dunkin Donuts, Caribou Coffee, Peet’s, Tim Horton, Eight O’Clock, Café du Monde, French Market, Vitascope, illy, Folgers, McCafe, Deathwish, Solimo, Lavazza