Commercial features and performance, in a domestic foot print At the heart of this machine is its dual boiler heating system. The boiler, for the espresso shot, is PID temperature controlled, while a separate steam boiler offers instant and powerful steam on demand. So you can extract your shot at the right temperature, delivering optimal flavor, while simultaneously steaming your milk to cafe quality. Breville makes true café quality coffee at home possible. Find the machine the right espresso machine for you. Model: BES920XL
- THE BARISTA’S CHOICE The Pros have spoken. When asked about the Dual Boiler, Australian Barista Champion Craig Simon deemed it “Ridiculously good. 24.5 out of 25.”
- PRECISE AND REPEATABLE EXTRACTION Dual stainless steel boilers and heated group head controlled by digital temperature control (PID) brings water to precisely the right temperature (+/- 2⁰F) to extract maximum flavor potential, shot after shot.
- MICRO-FOAM MILK TEXTURING Steam wand, powered by a dedicated boiler, delivers micro-foam texture of commercial machines that enhances flavor and is essential for creating latte art.
- LCD DISPLAY Allows easy programming and has a shot clock for timing the extraction.
- FLEXIBLE SHOT CONTROL Choose between one shot, two shots or manual control over how much espresso ends up in your cup for the perfect dose every time.