Chambord is a true original. The iconic design, Now synonymous with the BODUM name, dates back to the 1950s. To this day We continue to produce the Chambord with the same artisan craftsmanship of yesteryear, but with a focus on environmentally responsible manufacturing in our BODUM owned Factory in Portugal. The French press System continues to be a greener way to brew Coffee with the truest flavor possible. Using fresh coarse ground beans with water between 92 and 96 degrees Celsius brings out the very best in all types of coffee.
- French press: Chambord French press brews a premium cup of Coffee in just 4 minutes, Simply add course ground Coffee, hot water and press
- Stainless steel: 3-part stainless steel plunger has a mesh filter that helps extract your coffee’s aromatic oils and subtle flavors instead of being absorbed by a paper filter
- Durable design: Coffee press features Bode Patented safety lid to keep contents from spilling.
- Cleaning: the beaker, filter and plunger are dishwasher safe. Lid and frame should be hand washed with a non-abrasive sponge.
- Servings: premium French press Coffee maker makes 8 cups of Coffee, 4oz each